STRANGE TRUE ENCOUNTERS & UNEARTHLY EXPERIENCES
25 Mind-Boggling Reports of the Paranormal - Never Before in Book Form
Available for Kindle Unlimited and paperback!
In 1965 FATE (founded 1949) released the first book in its bestselling “Strange” series, reprinting many of the publication’s most acclaimed reports of paranormal phenomena selected from its pages. Over the next ten years the “Strange” books sold over 6,000,000 copies worldwide. Strange True Encounters & Unearthly Experiences is the first new book in the series in over three decades, and features:
- Robert M. Schoch, Ph.D. in Geology and Geophysics at Yale University on discoveries at Anatolia‘s Gobekli Tepe suggesting civilization is far older than previously believed.
- Gregory Sams on unfolding evidence that stars may be conscious. Janet Brennan on Europe’s mysterious Black Madonna statues.
- Martin Cadin, ex-member Federal Aviation Administration, on his personal experiments using telekinesis.
- Michio Kaku, Professor of Theoretical Physics at the City University of New York, on our ten-dimensional universe and paranormal phenomenon.
- Journalist Chris Friar on 19th century UFO sightings proving they are not a modern phenomenon.
- Actor Anthony Quinn on the “profound mystical experience” in the Sinai Desert that changed his life.
- Plus over a dozen other accounts, investigation and in-depth reports on the Ouija board, remote viewing, poltergeists, Kansas’ sacred sites, the U.S. warship that was saved by an angel, and much more.
- We believe this brand new entry in the “Strange” series – is in every way the equal of its predecessors. And will prove every bit as entertaining and enlightening as the earlier books did.
(Asked where he got the ideas for his stories, Steven King credited FATE. “My mother used to read me FATE Magazine, which was about the paranormal, flying saucers…all that stuff. I was fascinated.”)
Here is what Amazon readers have to say about classic reprints from FATE:
“A book worth reading. I look forward to reading the other books in this series.”
“FATE always comes through.”
“Well written, short articles on a variety of paranormal events, many of which were unfamiliar to me. Interesting, unfamiliar and competently edited.”
“Good stuff. Reminds us that stories like this have been happening for years. Not just a modern invention. Worth a read.”
“Very good read. 5 stars.”