True reports of extraterrestrial contacts and flying saucers from the pages of the world's leading magazine of the paranormal and the unexplained.
FATE is pleased to bring you the fascinating story of Unidentified Flying Objects, told through key reports—from the encounter that started it all in 1948 to 21st century sightings worldwide—selected from the magazine's 700-plus issues. Read the stories recounted by such notables as:
- Kenneth Arnold, the pilot whose 1949 account launched the modern fascination with flying saucers;
- James A. Harder, professor of engineering at the U.C. Berkeley, whose metallurgical analysis of UFO remains may prove their extraterrestrial origin;
- Cambridge historian Harold T. Wilkins, who has surveyed over 1,000 years of UFO sightings.
- Utah State University professor Frank B. Salisbury, PhD, and his meditation on whether science alone is adequate to explain the existence of extraterrestrial phenomena;
- Renowned UFOlogist Jaques Vallee, who offers possible extradimensional, psychic or spiritual explanations;
- Geologist Robert M. Schoch, PhD, and his hypothesis on a connection between UFOs and Lost Civilizations;
- And much, much more, including authentic personal reports of UFOs seen around the world— and even beneath the seas.
You will not find any final answers or solutions—they still don't yet exist, contrary to what some people might tell you. But you will find sensible, clear-headed perspectives on the greatest riddle of our time, as seen by its prevailing experts. And it's a good bet that when the solution is found, it will be due in no small part to the efforts of the individuals who have contributed to this book—and to the most thought-provoking publication of all time: FATE Magazine.
CLICK BELOW TO BUY.